- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2018
- Elliott Connie, MA, LPC
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2018
This event will feature a live demonstration of the Solution Focused Approach in action. Attendees will be able to ask question to the presenter about this session.
- Utilize the Solution Focused Approach in their work.
- Identify the core components that make Solution Focused questions more effective.
- Identify the difference between problem focused and Solution Focused questions.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Elliott Connie is a solution focused therapist with his private practice based in Keller, TX. Elliott specializes in using the solution focused approach to work with couples. He is the co-author of the book The Art of Solution Focused Therapy, and his second book, Solution Building in Couples Therapy, was released in 2012. His latest book, The Solution Focused Marriage: 5 Simple Habits That Will Bring Out the Best in Your Relationship, is now available.
Elliott has traveled throughout the United States and Europe, including the UK, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, Russia, South Africa and Canada, training psychotherapists to work more effectively with couples, and helping couples to build more satisfying relationships.