Are You Working Out Constantly, Taking Supplements You Can’t Even Pronounce, Stuffing Your Face With Food… And STILL Struggling To Put On Muscle?
Looking Great Naked…
It’s what most of us want when we start working out with the goal of losing fat, gaining muscle, or doing a little bit of both…
But the truth is many people never get the results they want, even after years of spending time in the gym.
They say knowledge is power, right?
So surely you would’ve succeeded after reading all the magazines, online articles, and fitness resources at your disposal…
But if you haven’t, this is for you.
I bet you remember the first time you decided to work out and get into shape. You were motivated to work hard, and you probably even made some gains here and there, but the progress probably wasn’t as rapid as you’d have liked.
You may have even trained really hard for a year, or possibly longer, with little or no results to show for your efforts. It’s not your fault, though. You were just doing what you were always told, even if it wasn’t the best advice.
If that happened to you, I’m truly sorry.
But here’s my take on it…
If you’re not getting the results you want, something has to change.
Make any excuse you want to, but don’t deny this FACT: something isn’t right if you’re not progressing toward your goal of LOOKING GREAT NAKED.
Look, I’m not here to tell you about everything you’re doing wrong. I’m here to educate you on what works, and to give you some guides on how to make it work for you.
I’m all about optimization and efficiency — doing more of what works, and less of what doesn’t.
Hi, my name is JC Deen and I’m a fitness coach, consultant, trainer, and writer.
I’ve been seen in Forbes.com, Men’s Fitness, Huffington Post Live and have written for Bodybuilding.com, Livestrong.com, the Alan Aragon Research Review, Men’s Health, and ZenHabits.net.
I created LGN365 because I saw a gap in most of the fitness information I devour – especially the how-to courses. I’ve been training since I was 13 years old, but it wasn’t until about the age of 20 that I started to get it right.
As you can see in the image above, I’ve managed to maintain an aesthetically-pleasing physique since about 2007.
Sure I’ve been heavier or lighter depending on multiple factors affecting my life, but maintaining this look hasn’t been difficult at all.
And this is what I want to share with you – the how-to’s of building your physique, and then how to maintain what you’ve built.
I put everything in this course I’ve found to be beneficial for my clients, as well as the personal workout routines I design for myself.
That may sound like a lot, and it is.
Whether you need some guidance getting your body fat into the single digits, or want to build some muscle and strength, all the information is laid out in plain English – no hard-to-understand scientific jargon (although I do back up my work with scientific literature).
You’ll also have a full year of training and diet strategies mapped out for you.
Imagine having your training and diet questions answered so you could do nothing but focus on building the body you want over the next 8 weeks, 20 weeks, or even the entire next year?
How much progress could you make with a focused, and direct plan? I bet you’d make a lot, and if you didn’t, I’d honestly be shocked.
How to Get Results and Effortlessly Maintain Your New Look Year After Year Through Variation, Moderation, and Temperament
For the most part, we’re not that different.
Outside of gender and some other genetic variables, our human bodies all work and function similarly.
However, schedules, and temperaments can vary wildly.
And that’s why I’ve included various training routines.
One workout routine only requires 2 days of weight training. And then there’s the hypertrophy program I threw in that gets you in the gym 5-6 days per week, if that’s what you’re into (this is my personal favorite).
I like to take a focused approach. We’re talking about your goals – and I want to get you from Point A to Point B without a bunch of guesswork.
I’m also adamant on training efficiently for the goal at hand.
This is why I’ve included various training techniques such as Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT), as well as some Rest-Pause (RP) techniques that maximize your results with a minimum of Wasted Time (WT).
I wasted a lot of effort early on when I was building my physique and I wouldn’t want you to repeat those same mistakes I did.
The equation looks something like this:
RPT + RP – WT = WIN
Reverse Pyramid Training helps you:
+ Build muscle and strength quickly.
+ Maintain muscle on a fat loss diet.
+ Get in and out of the gym in a hurry.
+ Improve your max strength.
Rest-Pause Training helps you:
+ Build muscle without using super heavy weights all the time.
+ Slash your time spent training almost in half.
+ I don’t have to write anything here – everyone hates wasting time.
Here’s What You’ll Get Instant Access to When You Buy LGN365 Today
Component #1: The Main LGN365 Manual
- The reasoning behind my training and diet methods.
- How to figure out your ‘why.’
- Why you need to create goals that are believable.
- The insight into my personal fitness ideals.
Component #2: The Hypertrophy Manual
- 4 muscle gain routines.
- How to set up your diet and training for maximal benefit.
- Learn muscle gain principles you can apply to any routine.
- Train effectively on a 3, 4, or 6 day schedule – it’s your choice.
Component #3: The Fat Loss Manual
- How to set up your diet for maximal fat loss.
- Maintain your lean body mass with relative ease with 1 of the 3 programs.
- How much training it really takes to maintain your muscle.
- Discover how fat loss really works through evidenced-based ideas and application.
Component #4: 14-Day Fat Loss Kickstarter Program
- Lose fat quickly and safely.
- Prime yourself for steady fat loss on one of the primary LGN365 programs.
- Build the confidence you need quickly to stick with the program.
Component #5: Quick Recipe Handbook by Derek Doepker
- Crazy Quick Crockpot Chili.
- Curry Chicken and Vegetables.
- The “Bestest” Banana Bread.
- Home-made Kale Chips.
- The Sixty-Second Salad.
Component #6: LGN365 Training Guide + Warm-Up Tips
- Learn how to effectively warm-up for training sessions.
- Discover how to use foam rolling for better mobility and increased range of motion.
- Improve muscle activation with simple ‘tricks’ that take less than 2 minutes to perform.
- Improve performance and reduce risk of injury.
Component #7: Custom Calorie Calculators
- Based on height, weight, gender, and body fat percentage.
- No fancy equations for you to get frustrated using…
- Establish a baseline calorie recommendation instantly.
- Calculates Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate Macronutrients.
- NO GUESSWORK – PLUG IN YOUR STATS AND GET STARTED
Component #8: Demonstration Videos
- Lifetime access to high quality exercise and mobility videos.
- Know exactly what the exercises look like.
- Never “guess” what exercise you should be doing.
In Addition to Everything Above, You’ll Also Get The Following Exclusive Interviews
Goal Setting & Habit Creation with Leo Babauta
- How to get your habits to stick using the ‘5-minute rule’.
- Why you should create a habit first and focus on results later.
- Learn why the ‘no time’ excuse is not an excuse at all.
- Discover why ‘shocking the muscles’ and ‘switching programs’ might be killing your progress.
Developing The Success Mindset with Roger Lawson
- Discover why you should ‘trust the process’ and believe in what you’re doing.
- The importance of ‘course-correcting’ along your fitness journey.
- Discover why you should ‘trust the process’ and believe in what you’re doing.
- Why setting goals based on a timeline is not always the most conducive to achieving them.
All About Muscle Gain with John Romaniello
- Why you should strategically add intensity and volume for building muscle mass.
- The importance of building a balanced physique through movement variations.
- Why people on the Internet will make fun of you if you don’t train your legs.
- Learn why the small exercises (face pulls, band work, and assistance work) can benefit you in the long term and keep your joints healthy.
Making Quick & Healthy Meals with Derek Doepker
- Why you should never compromise taste for the sake of eating healthier.
- Learn why your diet must be manageable, and how your ‘willpower’ to stick with your diet can only take you so far.
- How his studies of the raw vegan diet influenced him to be creative with his food selection and baking alternatives.
- Why he decided to use some ingredients such as almond flour for baking and kale to make ‘chips’ to cover your salty cravings.
Everything You Get Instant Access to Today
- The Main LGN365 Manual
- The Hypertrophy Manual
- The Fat Loss Manual
- 14-Day Fat Loss Kickstarter
- Quick Recipe Handbook by Derek Doepker
- LGN365 Training Guide + Warm-Up Tips
- Custom Calorie Calculators
- Demonstration Videos
- And exclusive access to interviews I did with Leo Babauta, Roger Lawson, John Romaniello, and Derek Doepker
Backed by a no-questions asked, 60-day money-back guarantee
Want Testimonials Before Downloading Your Copy?
Here Are Some Cool Dudes Who’ve Gotten Results With It
“When I started with JC, I was coming from a background of disordered eating and harmful orthorexic behavior which flourished under previous coaching relationships with prominent figure athlete trainers.
What I like about JC’s programming is his recognition that physique development has a great deal to do with mind training, habit forming, and emotions — not just the nuts and bolts of providing a training and nutrition schedule to comply with. I can definitely say that JC’s programs and advice have formed part of my recovery process!”
“Through JC’s guidance, I slowly began to grow a better relationship with food and fitness. Dieting wasn’t an obligation. Actually, I wouldn’t even call it a diet. It’s a lifestyle now. As long as my pizzas fit into my macros, I enjoy it. Keyword: GUILT-FREE.
His program helped me shed off the last few lbs. that I’ve been plateaued on for the longest time. Eating fewer carbs on days I don’t work out and carbs on days I do work out made so much sense. Reading it just made me realized how ignorant I was.
All this time, I have just been doing low-carb all the time. My workouts and just my days were so groggy. By the end of each day, I was worn out. I’ve been doing all of this hard work when it could’ve been done quickly and efficiently.
JC has helped me reach my goal faster within 5 months than I reached it myself in a span of 5 years. He’s made fitness more fun, and my relationship with food a lot better. You’ve made me look at life in a more simplistic and practical way.”
“Long term dieters can probably relate to the months of wheel spinning I endured as I jumped from one program to another trying to find the solution to the dreaded fat loss plateau.
JC’s manual gave a simple and effective structure that was flexible enough to adjust to my lifestyle. The strength routine allowed me to maintain strength and retain muscle mass as I progressively reached my fat loss goals.
One of the biggest aides was the nutrition program. It helped me set up, adjust, and maintain a steady fat loss diet. It was effective in which adherence was effortless.
How many times do you see dieters enjoying ice cream on a regular basis without sabotaging their progress? After going through JC’s program, I was able to prove to myself that it’s possible.”