Jeffrey Kennedy – How to Spot Trading Opportunities (Parts I & II)
How to Spot Trading Opportunities in Commodities Using the Wave Principle
Author: Jeffrey Kennedy | Pages: 64
In this intense eBook created from the same-named video course, Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy walks you through chart after chart, showing you how to spot high-confidence trade setups using Elliott wave analysis and supporting technical tools.
You get an easy-to-follow, easier-to-reference manual filled with real-world trading examples, as veteran instructor Jeffrey Kennedy explains each lesson.
The practical trading tips and techniques Jeffrey shares in this eBook can be immediately applied to your own Elliott wave trading. Best of all, the convenient format gives you access to these valuable trading lessons from wherever you are around the world – without the hassle and expense of traveling!
In Part One, you’ll learn:
• How the simplest rules and guidelines have some of the most powerful applications for
• How to apply a unique Fibonacci technique to help you evaluate risk and reward
• How to quickly assess a price pattern
• How to determine when there is an attractive trading opportunity, or when to sit on the
Get Jeffrey Kennedy – How to Spot Trading Opportunities (Parts I & II) at the EduHub
In Part Two, you’ll discover:
• How build on the basics by honing in some significant specifics
• How to identify and trade using Jeffrey’s favorite Elliott wave pattern, the diagonal
• How to trade the Zone, one of Jeffrey’s long-used strategies
• How to calculate specific protective stop levels and trade objectives with accuracy
5 reviews for Jeffrey Kennedy – How to Spot Trading Opportunities (Parts I & II)
There are no reviews yet.