PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS OF THE COURSE BELOW!
Oliver Velez – Trade for Life – 5 Day Trading Laboratory
In this four-hour presentation, one of the most sought-after educators in the industry, Oliver Velez, will change the way you view the markets. With in-depth trend analysis and discussion, you get inside access to the aggressive tactics, which Oliver employs. Inside, Velez elaborates on candlesticks, entry points, retracements, stops, and more. He will also define the four major obstacles that traders face, and show you how to overcome them.
WITH HIS TRADEMARK EDUCATIONAL STYLE, HE WILL REVEAL TRADING SECRETS LIKE:
Actual short-term mechanical trading rules,
The most effective tactic to tell in seconds what the market movers are doing,
Oliver’s proprietary strategy that has shown him enormous profit potential and 85% accuracy,
Specific market trading formulas to laser in on where the markets will go often within a window of two ticks and/or five minutes.
The concepts he shares can be applied across a broad spectrum of trading opportunities, and his strategies have proven profitable in various markets and time frames. Armed with the knowledge of these concepts and tactics, you will have the confidence to make market opportunities work like never before.
Oliver will be the only instructor you see,strategies:
• VOLATILITY – simple rules to leverage the unprecedented volatility of today’s markets,
• SPOTTING MARKETIN SYMMETRY- find the incredible pattern in the market and use it to make some staggering profits,
• VELEZ’S PERSONAL TRADING RULES – powerful guidelines for market entry, increasing positions as trades go your way and simple rules for getting out.
• WHY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS FAILS in today’s Internet -based, high-speed, information-oriented marketplace.
• THE ONLY TRUE INDICATOR of a stock’s real market value. Most investors hardly pay any attention to it.
• THE WORLD’S SIMPLEST BUY AND SELL SIGNALS. They’re so easy to spot, even a novice can quickly and easily identify them – every time they show up on his charts.
• When a stock’s 20-day moving average rises above the 200-day moving average, it’s a signal that large institutions are driving the stock higher. But exactly WHEN SHOULD YOU JUMP ON BOARD?
• HOW TO AVOID LOSING MONEY WHEN TRADINGand make sure your losses are miniscule when a trade does go south