PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS OF THE COURSE BELOW!
Quantum Leap Video Course Volume 2
- Travel the world; and still make a steady stream of passive income
- Make big 5-to-7 figure lump sums of cash and take the rest of the year off
- Build up a lot of wealth and retire comfortably
But the challenge is this:
So to help you reach your goals faster – below, you’re going to get EVERYTHING you need to know to make GREAT money in real estate
If You Want To Make A Steady,
Full-Time Income In Real Estate
- You need to spend a lot of time finding homes, fixing them up and flipping them. It takes months. And if you’re calculations are wrong, you lose money
- You can only flip a small handful of houses at a time before you run out of money or you can always go beg friends and family or other investors and sign personally for loans
- You’re competing with all the moms and pops who watched a few house-flipping shows who aresaturating most markets
Because at the end of the day, you only get ONE check. And, you get ZERO monthly passive income
I don’t need to tell you But for you to get a loan you need one or more of the following.
- A good credit history
- A stable and high enough income
- A low debt to income ratio
- A big down payment
- Or assets under your name which you use as collateral
And you will always need to sign personally – very risky
(This 82% number is VERY important for you to know. We’ll get back to it in a second.)
This is a good option – if you’re making a lot of money right now.
This is not bad actually.
- You need to be real good at schmoozing with rich folks and kissing butt
- You need to get used asking friends and friends-of-friends for money. Just keep in mind, people do tend to get annoyed and you may lose a few friends in the process
- You’ve got to have some REALLY thick skin because you do this for the long-term sooner or later, you’re going to lose someone’s money (and we’re usually talking BIG numbers here). You’ll need to be ok with facing the consequences of that.
If you can do all this, then great. You’ll do very well at raising money and buying properties.
And if that’s what you want to do, you can stop reading here. Because it’s NOT what I do.
Wholesaling properties is a great way you can make money in real estate.