What you’ll learn
Learn how to use complex features such as objects, classes, closures, functions and inheritance
Become familiar with new ES6 features such as const, let, classes, super, inheritance and arrow pointer functions
Lifetime access to all the HD videos
No monthly subscription
Learn at your own pace or on the go with mobile, TV and desktop accessible lessons
Helpful and supportive Q&A
Access to a community of supportive developers
Expand all 53 lectures07:22:45
What you can expect
Join our developer group
How to Use CodePen.io
How to Ask Great Questions
Variables and Data Types
Variables and Data Types Part 2
String Manipulation Part 2
Project #1: Solution
If/Else Statements with User Input
Query Selectors Part 2
Intro to Functions
Project #2: Create a Browser Calculator
Project #2: Solution
Project #2: Solution Part 2
Self Invoking Functions
Try, Catch, Throw and Finally
Project #3: Making a Modal
Project #3: Solution
Project #3: Solution Part 2
Objects Part 2
Intro to Classes
Returning Values from Classes
Const and Let
Frameworks and Libraries
How to Make Money While Learning to Code
No coding experience is required. I’ll take you from novice to ninja in just a few hours!
You just need a computer, a browser and an editor. I’ll help you get started with these.
A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is helpful but NOT required to learn JavaSccript.
“[E]ven not being an English native, it is very easy to understand and I don’t feel lost in what he’s doing and explaining. I recommend.” — Marlon K.
Interested in learning the #1 programming language in the world?
If you answered YES to any of those then this course is FOR YOU.
So what’s in this course?
This course isn’t just about writing code. It’s about becoming a real world developer. And I share my secrets of success in this industry. Between writing code, the code examples, 3 projects, a final exam, and learning about the soft skills you’ll be completely prepared to apply for a front end web development job.
Here is exactly what you’ll learn in this course:
• Everything you need to know to get a job as a front end web developer.
• What you should learn after this course and why you might not want to listen to other developers when they give you “certain advice” (hint: there’s a lot of bad advice in Facebook groups)
• Introduction to ES6 with arrow pointers, const, let and proper classes.
• How to earn a respectable living WHILE you learn to code. People say it takes a year or two of being broke before you can pay your bills: they’re absolutely WRONG.
• Developers often face problems such as imposter syndrome. You’ll learn how to deal with that.
This course isn’t for everybody but this course is a perfect fit for you if
• You want to change careers.
• You want to learning programming concepts that work for Python, Java, PHP or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide if this course is for you. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD videos. No monthly subscriptions.
• Downloadable code examples.
• Practice coding with 3 projects!
• A final exam to test your memory.
• A certificate of completion, stamped by Udemy!
• Access on mobile, TV, tablet or computer!
This is a HUGE offering and I’ve built this course from the ground up after listening to hundreds of developers talk about what they want to learn.
Who this course is for:
This course is for you if you want to switch careers or get into web development
Do NOT take this course if you’re just interested in watching boring videos and not actually learning anything. We’re very hands-on in this course!
There are no reviews yet.